until the final moment

 This made him feel like an old-style rootbeer float smells.

It was the scarcity that fueled his creativity.

I often see the time 11:11 or 12:34 on clocks.

Abstraction is often one floor above you.

The hand sanitizer was actually clear glue.

She had some amazing news to share but nobody to share it with.

Everyone says they love nature until they realize how dangerous she can be.

Not all people who wander are lost.

Tom got a small piece of pie.

He found the chocolate covered roaches quite tasty.

The two walked down the slot canyon oblivious to the sound of thunder in the distance.

Excitement replaced fear until the final moment.

The tree fell unexpectedly short.

We have young kids who often walk into our room at night for various reasons including clowns in the closet.

I know many children ask for a pony, but I wanted a bicycle with rockets strapped to it.

I just wanted to tell you I could see the love you have for your child by the way you look at her.

This is the last random sentence I will be writing and I am going to stop mid-sent

I think I will buy the red car, or I will lease the blue one.

Everyone was curious about the large white blimp that appeared overnight.

She always speaks to him in a loud voice.

댓글